target clearance heads-up

01 October 2010

I love my readers! I got this email from Joanna today:
“I know from your blog that you are a Target Picture Frame fan too.  I was at my local Target today (Indianapolis, IN) and they had tons of picture frames on Clearance.  I was getting $16.00-19.00 frames for $3.xx.  They also had tons of bath towels, sheets, etc on Clearance.  Just a heads ups!”
Girl, you read my mind! I was there last night and I discovered the same thing! I only got two of these, but there was sooo much more on clearance. I’m going to be using some in my living room! I also saw some big chunky mirrors for 75% off (I know~where was my camera??) I didn’t get any because I had gotten some at their January clearance, but you can usually unscrew the mirror and put a picture in its place for a big impact. I’ll show you what I mean next week…
september 2010 025 1



Here are the details from the above frame~they were clearancing all the distressed wood ones at 75% off, plus they have mattes! They would make a fabulous gallery wall..september 2010 026 1 september 2010 027 1
Good luck! You could call your store and ask to talk to someone in picture frames to ask details of your store if you wanted to..
Thanks again, Joanna!

14 comments

  1. unfortunately all the target go-ers in houston are vultures. these ppl must stalk all targets. hahahaha i went to target on tues and all the clearance stuff was nearly gone. i went to 3 diff targets. most things were gone. lol i wanted to get bathroom hardware that were on sale. but nothing is left. i went to framing and didn't see anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. INTERESTING.... i will def. have to check this out! you ALWAYS need to frames....right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I am on my way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to head over there right now to check this out! I want to do a gallery in my hallway and these would be perfect, hopefully I get there soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! I found this as well! I only got one but it was a nice one. A mat and place for two 5x7's and I know just the pics to use. I also found some alarm clocks for $2 and $3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I'm heading to Target this weekend! As a new grandma, frames won't go to waste in my house! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 I now must go to target!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these last week at my target..I pick up 5 frames for under $5! Love a good deal. There we all gone when I went back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I meant...picked up and they were...sorry didn't proofread! Ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heading there tomorrow!

    I meant to mention this last week. I scored a pair of black boots at Target last week for, are you ready... $8.74! Normally $34.99. I immediately called my sis & she came to join the fun & left with 2 pair. Plus socks & knee highs were on crazy clearance too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh, I hope you know how very lucky you women are. Alas, I live 300 mile round trip from the nearest,in any direction, Targay store. I can only dream of ever getting great deals like these. However, in all my poutyness, is there such a word, I went around the house, dug in boxes, and revealed a ton of frames FREE! Grabbed my trusty can of spray paint, and I am in heaven. The pics were so old in them they were,let's say, orangy? Anyway, gonna restore the ones I want to keep, and dump them in a scrap book. Oh yea, even found my son's football picture in a GOLD frame! Yikes! Don't tell him, must've been my Gold Era in decorating LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. SWEET!! Thanks for the heads up! I'll check out my local Target tomorrow...

    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you just love when big sales like this hit the infamous Target. I came across your post this afternoon while browsing interior design blogs and your take on interior décor is exquisite. Are there window coverings that would match with all these fabulous new frames? It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note!